The physicians and staff of Arthritis and Rheumatology of Georgia, P.C. strive to provide their patients with the best Rheumatologic care and are committed to the success of your medical treatment and care.
Each new patient to our practice must be sent an email inviting them to register with our patient portal. Each patient must accept the invitation in order for the registration process to be correct. After you have received the first email invitation and have accepted and we have your information identifed correctly; the patient may begin to use the portal to send messages and payments to the practice. Please visit our home page of the Arthritis and Rheumatology of Georgia, P.C., www.argmd.net.
After registering, each patient may return to our webpage, and click on the yellow secure patient login button, (above) and begin to contact our practice. Any family member may assist you complete this information.
To assist your physician and our staff with your care, patients are asked to bring the following to their first office visit:
· Previous medical records (if they have not been forwarded to our office)
· X-Rays of current problem or injury
· List of current medications (Please complete the Medication Questionnaire before your first visit)
· Prepare a list of questions or concerns prior to your visit in order to optimize your time with our Physicians.
Patients Should Also Bring:
· Insurance card(s)
· If your insurance company requires a written referral, please verify we have received it before your visit.
· Please be prepared to pay any co-payment, coinsurance, or deductible, if applicable, the day of your visit.
· Any pre-registration forms you may have downloaded and completed at home. If you are not able to complete the online registration, we will be glad to mail a patient package to you. All forms must be received before scheduling your first appointment.
· A parent or legal guardian must accompany minor children who are under the age of 18.
· All new patients will be asked to sign our patient written acknowledgement form.
We regret that we are unable to schedule your first appointment until we have received your patient information.